March Madness, Part Two

Man, what a weekend.

I figured it wasn't going to be that great when I missed the play-in game! Actually, the first round wasn't so bad, and even the second round on Saturday wasn't a total blowout. But then Sunday. I bet I wasn't the only one to have their brackets busted. Small comfort.

So for round one, I got 23 out of 32 right. (not including the play-in)
For round two, I got 8 out of 16.
Only 3 of my picks for round 2 lost in round 1. That's not too bad. I guess.

Anyhoo...
Here are the picks for the next two rounds:

Midwest Region

Florida
Oregon
Florida to Final Four

West Region

Southern Illinois
UCLA
Southern Illinois to Final Four

East Region

North Carolina
Georgetown
North Carolina to Final Four

South Region

Ohio State
Memphis
Ohio State to Final Four

There it is! Don't pick what I did, make some intelligent guesses!

1 Response to "March Madness, Part Two"

  1. yashuwa Says:

    Hello,
    yashuwa.blogspot.com