Arrr, more pirate booty!!

Ahoy, me scurvy dogs! Here be more treasure pilfered from the good ship Internet.

Pirate Joke:

A pirate walks into a bar wearing a paper towel on his head. He sits down at the bar and orders some dirty rum.

The bartender asks, "Why are you wearing a paper towel?"

"Arrr..." says the pirate. "I've got a bounty on me head!"


Wil Wheaton be in the piratin' spirit here.

When ye be havin' 'nuff o'the seas, an' be lookin' for a way to be refreshed (arr... not like that...of the spirit'l type) get yer mates together and cel'brate wi' th' Pirate Eucharist.

All ye scurvy dogs be known that Scowlin' Seamus Jones be me new pirate name. You be findin' your'n here.

Until the next time we be seein' ye on the high seas, be keepin' yer hat on, yer hook sharrrp, and yer leg free o' the termites.

Scowlin' Seamus Jones

1 Response to "Arrr, more pirate booty!!"

  1. Susan Says:

    ahoy-

    I got rid of Minus the Mini (well, I am tonight). Do you think Jamie will still love me????

    Saggin' Jowls Mae (aka sej)