Some Thoughts on the Grammys, as they happen

Tina Turner blows Beyonce out of the water any day.

Is Jason Bateman drunk?

I once hired Dave Grohl (Foo Fighters). The only interview I ever conducted where the interviewee wanted to walk around the store while we talked.

What the hell kind of song is "I'd like to check you for ticks"?

Aretha Franklin should not be singing backup to anyone. She should be out there front and center, belting it out and letting everyone else catch up!! (And the people say "A-men".)

Alicia Keys Rocks.

Damn, Amy Winehouse can sing.

Herbie Hancock looks the same now as he did 50 years ago. Jazz's answer to Dick Clark. Herbie played "Not My Job" on "Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me" a month or so ago, and was hysterical.

1 Response to "Some Thoughts on the Grammys, as they happen"

  1. Marie Says:

    I agree with just about all of that. Especially about Amy Winehouse. Her personal life is all f'ed up, but damn the girl can sing.