Eh? Could you speak up please?

So, I noticed today that it has been 5 weeks since I posted. Wow. However, this will not be a new post. (Okay, technically it is.) It's just a note to say that I fixed the commenting.

A while back, Blogger started offering the option to have the commenting page appear on the same template as the main page, under the post in question. That's really the way I would like to have it, so I changed to that option. Well, apparently that is not working. At least for me.

Ellen mentioned once that she couldn't post, and I sort of filed it away and never actually tried to troubleshoot the problem. Today I was talking to Herk, while I was online, and he said he was having the same problem. So, I changed it back to the "new page" option.

Commenting should be working now. Alert the mainstream media.

3 Response to "Eh? Could you speak up please?"

  1. bill Says:

    Hey look, commenting is working!

  2. Susan Says:

    go comments!

  3. Herk Says:

    Well, in all fairness to Google, it is new at making Web-based products and I'm sure no more than dozen or so people use Blogspot. Goodness. Picky, picky. :)

    Yay! It's great to be connected again here. So you couldn't believe your wife? Assumed it was a user error issue just because she's a girl but a GUY tells you something's wrong and you check it out? Boy, you're in BIG trouble at home, buddy. Well, you would be if it wasn't for that ROCKING CAR! :)

    Am I helping?

    Admit it. You guys miss me.