Hyannis, Part Two

It was hard shopping in all the cool clothing and gift stores with all four kids along for the ride, so last night after dinner Ellen and I went back to Hyannis. It was a lot more crowded on the streets than I was expecting, and there were way more families with kids in strollers than I thought there would be. It did, however, remind me of being back in the city and that was nice. I miss the city.

Anyway, we ended up at Seventh Heaven where Ellen bought a really cool skirt. It wraps, sari-style, and kind of shimmers back and forth between red and green. It was really difficult to find a top to go with it, due to that color shift, but she did. We also went to Tibetan Mandala where I bought another shirt to go with the ones I bought last year. And I bought another set of prayer beads - rudrashka beads.

We also had to go to the joke shop. Beenie bought a joy buzzer at another store, but it was a cheap plastic one that broke before we got home. We decided to replace it for him. We found a nice metal one that should last a little longer. Keke also wanted to buy some plastic dog poop, but when we were looking for it earlier in the day she couldn't find just what she was looking for. We found her a nice looking one (is that the right way to describe it?), and picked that up for her. Stewie was having a great time looking around, and couldn't settle on anything he wanted, so we got him a couple of little plastic rats that he had been showing me earlier in the day.

The kids aren't up yet, but I hope they will enjoy them. And Ellen and I had a nice time wandering around the street of Hyannis, just the two of us.

2 Response to "Hyannis, Part Two"

  1. Angela Says:

    I am sure the poop was lovely

  2. bill Says:

    Only the best cheap rubber dog poop money could buy!