Running Up That Hill

Was watching CSI tonight and was intrigued by the song at the close. I love Kate Bush, and I thought this version of Running Up That Hill was great. And very dark. Even better.



The group is Placebo. I know absolutely nothing about them, but I think I need to hear some more. Is it just me, or do they remind you of the group from the 80's, The Bolshoi? Darker, but similar. Hmmm....

2 Response to "Running Up That Hill"

  1. JamesO Says:

    Way better than the Bolshoi - I find Trevor Tanner and co don't really stand up to my older scrutiny. Loved them back in the late eighties, can't stand their banal meaningless lyrics now.

    Placebo's definitely worth a good long listen, but if you've been attracted to them by the Kate Bush cover, prepare to be surprised.

  2. Marie Says:

    I love the Kate Bush version too. And this one is, well, dark and spooky, kind of like today. Overcast and messy. I love it.